Prior to working with RMB Capital Partners, we always encourage new partners to talk to as many current or former business partners as possible to hear what it is like to work with us. We often find that these references have been a crucial part of the decision process for owners or managers who ultimately decide to work with us.
What we would you expect to hear in terms of our approach to transactions is:
- Flexibility: We have a uniquely flexible approach which enables us to structure a transaction to meet each party’s specific needs in a tax efficient manner.
- Pricing: We deliver on our deals. The offer we make you will (subject to confirmatory due diligence and contract) be the price we pay. We will be straightforward, tell you what we can and cannot offer, and then work hard to deliver what we have promised.
- Confidentiality: We maintain confidentiality throughout the deal process. This is in the best interest of both the business and the transaction. When there is an announcement to be made we will work with you to shape the appropriate communications for all audiences, including customers and staff.
- Efficiency: The deal process can be a real distraction from the day-to-day running of a business for owners / management teams. We run a straight-forward and effective transaction process in a quiet and efficient manner.
- Timing: As no two transactions are the same, the process from agreeing a deal to completion of the transaction typically takes anything from 2 to 6 months. Our preference is to transact swiftly and decisively.
Mike Courtnall, ChairmanAusreo